What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile device by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work efficiently and provide various functionalities, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
Cookies can be categorized as Persistent Cookies or Session Cookies:
- Persistent Cookies: These Cookies remain on your device for a set period of time or until you manually delete them.
- Session Cookies: These Cookies are temporary and are deleted when you close your browser.
Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from Cookies.
- To enable certain functions of the website
- To provide analytics and insights about your usage of our website
- To store your preferences and settings
- To improve the performance and security of the website
- To deliver personalized content and advertisements
What Types of Cookies Do We Use?
The Cookies used on our website can be categorized as follows:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These Cookies are essential for the functioning of the website and cannot be disabled without impairing its functionality.
- Performance Cookies: These Cookies collect information about how visitors use our website, such as the pages they visit most frequently and any error messages received. This helps us improve the performance and user experience of our website.
- Functionality Cookies: These Cookies allow the website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced features and more personalized content.
- Targeting/Advertising Cookies: These Cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement and help measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
You can manage Cookies through the settings of your internet browser. You can choose to disable Cookies or to receive a notification each time a new Cookie is sent to your device. Please note that if you choose to disable Cookies, you may not be able to access certain parts of our website or take full advantage of its features.
For more information on managing Cookies, please visit the help pages of your internet browser.